Referee - Basketball
Midtown Sports & Wellness
Part-time, Monday Evenings
General Summary: Officiates club league basketball games.
Primary duties include:
- Observes actions of participants to detect infractions of rules.
- Controls beginning and ending of play, and time outs during the game.
- Decides disputable matters according to established regulations.
- Calls and awards penalties according to regulations.
- Ejects game participants for serious infractions.
- Thorough knowledge of basketball rules and regulations.
- Training in basketball officiating and league referee experience preferred.
- Excellent leadership, customer service and verbal communication skills a must.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with conflict resolution.
Benefits include discounted club services and FREE membership to all NM Sports and Wellness clubs!