WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator for the corporate office in Rockville, MD. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Director of Talent Acquisition with the scheduling of phone screenings and interviews, as well as the presentation of qualified candidates. This position will also be responsible for assisting facility Hiring Managers with the sourcing of non-exempt staff as needed. This role works closely with the Director of Talent Acquisition to support the WTS Directors with recruitment support and training on the iCIMS recruitment platform.
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International, Inc.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with WTS International management team, clients, vendors, professional and community organizations to create partnerships that expand the WTS International Brand and pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. These contacts should include WTS International vendors, trade schools and colleges, professional organizations, WTS International employees, etc.
- Leverage on-line recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates. Works with Recruitment Director on talent campaigns and social media activities for current openings and events.
- Assists with Job Postings utilizing various resources and the review of applicants
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Review resumes, applications and other credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and positive information to candidates about the company and position.
- Coordinate communication with candidates.
- Uses behavioral interviewing techniques while interviewing candidates over the phone or face-to-face.
- Assists with the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Performs detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Administers the closing and administrative portions of the search, including notifying rejected candidates and closing out the job requisition.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- Assists with Applicant Tracking System and database management.
- Assists with sourcing candidates as needed for Hiring Managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two or more years of professional related experience in full-cycle recruiting, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in human resources, business, public administration or related field preferred.
- Experience recruiting for both exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Knowledge of the spa, fitness and recreation industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and Internet research.
- Prior experience with iCIMS highly preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with applicants, employees, co-workers, vendors and the general public
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to cold call applicants and sell the company as a preferred employer in the industry.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Strong initiative
- Availability: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays. The Recruiter must be available when applicants are available for interviews.
- Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects or the human body.
- This position requires the ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, reach, stand, walk, push, lift and fingering.
- This position will require the following physical requirements: repetitive motions, seeing, hearing and talking.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools: computer, calculator, fax machine, and copier
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.