Racquet Sports Administrator
$18 per hour
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Racquet Sports Administrator at a facility in southeast Denver, CO. The Racquet Sports Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Pickleball program.
- Assists in developing monthly client reports by gathering information and putting the information into an approved format.
- Assists in administering the paperwork required for the racquet sports program and financial reporting.
- Registration Procedures
- Become proficient in the use of software specific to the facility and the procedures used by the facility for billing.
- Responsible for setting up and taking down of nets and/or any other equipment that is necessary.
- Helps maintain a monthly inventory of supplies, equipment, and or products.
- Understands the use and benefits of services, products, programs, and activities by participating in regularly scheduled staff meetings and training workshops.
- Assists in the coordination of all social and competitive events including special tournaments.
- Promotes the facility and its amenities to potential members when applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required. College course work in business preferred.
- 2 years of previous customer service experience or financial accountability as part of the position.
- Experience in promoting and supporting pickleball program and events.
- Experience with budget development and financial management is required
- Effective and strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills in communication and problem solving.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.