WTS and LifeStart is looking for a creative Project Designer with a passion for health and wellness. Our clients include 5-star hotels and commercial real estate owners, corporate fitness centers, country clubs, as well as major architecture and design firms throughout the world. Designing a fitness or wellness facility requires expert knowledge, and LifeStart is the leader in the industry. If you are a design expert with well-being/fitness industry experience, consider joining our team of creative professionals as we elevate the wellness experience here and abroad!
- Project management from initial client meetings through turnover to our pre-openings team, in collaboration with our VP of Development Services.
- Communicate and provide support for architects and interior designers throughout the duration of the project.
- Programming and space planning fitness and wellness facilities.
- FFE layouts and proposals, including specifications of wellness related FFE for architects, interior designers and other project team members.
- Always must remain current in knowledge of trends in the wellness industry; striving at all times to be the ‘expert in the room.'
- Travel to site visits and client meetings may be required, as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study from an accredited institution.
- Minimum three years' experience in interior / schematic design preferred but other areas will be considered.
- Knowledge of ADA standards and applications.
- Confidence to lead presentations to clients at the highest levels.
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD required - both 2D and 3D formats.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, SketchUp or other relevant softwares.
- Effective oral and communication skills.
- Professional appearance, communication, and demeanor at all times.
- Must be self-directed, able to work without being micro-managed and enjoy being part of a team that works closely together.
- Proven ability to work within a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and juggle multiple projects at a time, without losing a sense of humor.