St. Pete Beach, FL
St. Pete Beach, FL
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Program Coordinator in St. Pete Beach, FL. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for planning and supervising the daily activities for both guests of the resorts and members of the resort's fitness club. Job duties include program planning, implementation, and promotion, ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained, collaborating with other departments and assisting the Don Cesar Club Manager with general operations of the department. The coordinator will be involved with all aspects pertaining to activity offerings, events and programs and will assist in the oversight of the Activities & Club Attendants.
• Ensures the "WTS Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values, Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of the resort and WTS International.
• Presents professional appearance and positive upbeat attitude at all times and maintains a high standard of customer service.
• Works with the Club Manager to develop and plan a diverse calendar of enjoyable programs and activities for all resort guests such as: wellness, family activities, youth programs, special events and holiday offerings.
• Plans and executes programs specifically for members such as member social events, wellness, life enrichment and fitness programming.
• Assists with the set up and break down of numerous events and programs throughout the property including indoor and outdoor spaces.
• Willingness to preform job duties in an outdoor environment with heat, wind and rain.
• Ensures all attendees of the programs and events are following all the rules within the resort.
• Assists in the design, with use of templates, forms, flyers, and promotional materials to be utilized in daily resort operations.
• Assists in the supervision of part-time and full-time activities and club staff members.
• Communicates effectively with children, adults, parents and fellow team members.
• Assists with the creation of staff schedules.
• Assists the Club Manager with conflict resolution and disciplinary actions.
• Assists in working with the onsite PR and Marketing team to preparing bulletins, social media content and flyers for display on digital boards, website and social media sites.
• Reports any incident or accident to WTS corporate, Department Head and onsite security and risk management team members on duty.
• Maintains constant surveillance of participants during resort activities; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
• Maintains constant surveillance of minor children enrolled in drop-off programs.
• High School diploma or GED
• Must be willing to obtain CPR, AED and First Aid Certifications within 30 days of employment.
• At least 6 months of experience working at a multi-recreational facility in sports/recreation programming.
• Effective leadership skills with a strong work ethic
• Possess effective verbal/written communication and expression.
• Good listening skills with the ability to show empathy
• Adaptable and flexible under stressful and/or unusual situations.
• Must exhibit organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
• Able to show initiative and make decisions
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards job and facility.
• Must be able to troubleshoot and anticipate problems.
• Consistently exhibit team spirit promoting a productive environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to stand for long periods.
• This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, and talk
• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 25 pounds.
• Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.