The Assistant Lifestyle Director, under the direction of the Lifestyle Director, will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the facility including: implementing marketing, programming, facility management and maintenance, supervising the front desk, ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained.
• Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Helps to supervise and follow up on guest requests and comments.
• Supervises effective daily operations including opening and closing procedures, facility inspections, , and general facility maintenance.
• Ensures that all staff are implementing WTS International's Basics-To-Excellence program.
• Assists to ensure facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
• Assists in developing and planning a diverse calendar of enjoyable programs and activities such as: fitness and wellness programs, aquatic programs, sports, life enrichment classes, special events, social events, resident concierge services, and spa or personal care services (if applicable).
• Assists in conducting new resident orientations including an introduction to the fitness center, facilities, services, programs, policies, and procedures.
• Assists in the design, with use of templates, of forms, flyers, and promotional materials to be utilized in daily facility operations.
• Works with Property Management Company to address resident questions and concerns.
• Assists in preparing bulletins and flyers for display on bulletin board, intranet, cable, and for a possible activities newsletter and maintains bulletin board.
• Other duties as assigned
• College degree or comparable work experience
• Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
• Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic
• Excellent customer service skills
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Creative in marketing, promotion, and programming
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Able to show initiative and make decisions
• CPR/First-Aid Certified
• Ability to stand for long periods
• This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.