VivoAquatics is the leading provider of innovative water management solutions to hotels, resorts, multi-family apartment owners, health clubs, municipalities and waterparks worldwide. Through our SaaS platform, VivoPoint (www.vivopoint.com), we help our clients protect their assets (i.e., guests, equipment, structures), manage costs, and help create a joyful guest experience through automation, remote monitoring, virtual support and professional services.
Pool Service Technician's Job Summary:
The service technician (pool technician) plays a key role in helping our clients provide safe and joyful water for residents, guests and members. The role entails performing preventative maintenance on equipment, control systems and network hubs as well as standard maintenance functions across pools, streams, lakes, fountains, and other water features. The technician's aim is to meet our clients' expectations in a professional and timely manner.
The ideal candidate is based in or around the Culver City territory.
Pool Service Technician's Essential Functions:
· Completing a professional test of water chemistry (Free Available Chlorine, pH Balance, Total Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid, Calcium Hardness and Phosphate levels) and adjusting chemical levels as necessary to balance the water chemistry.
· Upload chemical readings into VivoPoint software application and recording any service issues that require additional escalation.
· Complete standard services: Brush and clean tile, run vacuum, skim water, empty skimmer baskets, backwash etc.
· Inspect all equipment to ensure that all is in working order. Repair and/or report all equipment troubles discovered during the inspection process through the VivoPoint application.
· Calibrate our controller systems and assist in resolving controller alarms or network connection issues.
· Clean chlorine injectors.
· Assist in recommending solutions to improve water quality to create a safer environment for clients' guests.
· Ensure equipment and equipment rooms are cleaned and organized, and maintain chemical inventories.
· Demonstrate extreme professionalism through appearance, work performance, behavior, and communication at all times.
· Responsible for checking in with the clients as needed and answering any and all questions they may have about their service or status of pending work orders.
· Responsible for checking in with their direct account manager on a daily basis.
· Responsible for knowledge of management company policies and property community policies.
· Pool technicians have opportunity to cross-train with our repair team for career advancement opportunities.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
Minimum Education Required
· Diploma or equivalent
Minimum Experience Preferred:
· 2+ years of experience in commercial aquatics preferred.
· Experience as a pool technician required; 2+ years of experience as pool technician preferred.