Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD
Bel Air Athletic Club
Bel Air, MD
We are looking for passionate Preschool Teachers who would enjoy being a part of a highly sought after and thriving child development program at our elite athletic club!
Who we are:
Bel Air Athletic Club is Harford County’s premier athletic club and spa with unparalleled service, state-of-the-art amenities, and a family-friendly atmosphere. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Preschool Teachers are all about:
Our Preschool Teachers have a genuine desire to help shape children’s early development through the creation of engaging curriculum. They take pride in providing quality education to ensure children’s preparation and successful entry into Kindergarten. They understand and adhere to Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) and Office of Child Care (OCC) standards and guidelines.
Our Preschool Teachers are energetic, enthusiastic, cooperative and understand the importance of maintaining a caring, safe and clean classroom environment. They are creative, dependable, organized and flexible with the ability to communicate effectively with children, peers, management staff and parents alike.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You enjoy working with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- You are patient, fair, and courteous and parents know they can count on you.
- You are an excellent problem solver and quickly resolve any conflicts that may arise.
- You have a four year college degree in Early Childhood Education or related field with the addition 90 credit hours in The Young Child/Materials and Curriculum.
- You have a formal teaching background that, ideally, includes working with children ages 2-4 years of age.
- You understand the importance of continuing education and take these courses annually per MSDE and OCC regulations.
- You have a Certificate of Achievement from the MSDE and OCC credentialing program.
- We have no problem sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!