Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD
Maryland Bel Air Athletic Club
Bel Air, MD
A Wellbridge Company
Part-time Weekday mornings
We're looking for a Preschool Aide!
Who we are:
Bel Air Athletic Club is Baltimore’s premier athletic club and spa with unparalleled service, state-of-the-art amenities, and a family-friendly atmosphere. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Preschool Teacher Aides are all about:
Our Preschool Aides are responsible for helping to create an inviting learning environment by assisting the teachers in the preparation for the day’s activities as well as being responsive to the classes needs. Our Aides are eager to learn while taking direction from the teacher to ensure all regulations and standards are met.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join:
- You enjoy working with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- You are patient, fair, and courteous and are a dependable professional.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- You have a minimum of two years of experience in a classroom setting preferably with preschool aged children.
- You understand the importance of continuing education and take these courses annually per MSDE and OCC regulations.
- You have a Certificate of Achievement from the MSDE and OCC credentialing program.
- You are willing to obtain, or already have, your CPR certification.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k.
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 16 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.