Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness, and amenity management firm, is seeking a Portfolio Events & Engagement Manger to oversee events and engagement for multiple class A commercial real estate buildings in the New York City area. The Portfolio Engagement Manager is responsible for the coordination of community activation, major marketing events and onsite fitness and wellness programs for a variety of corporate and residential buildings within the general region. The Portfolio Engagement Manager is responsible for ideation, planning, vendor sourcing, staffing and coordinating with management for event and program execution. Prior success as Events Manager ideal.
The Portfolio Engagement Manager is responsible for end-to-end planning and execution of targeted community programming, "grab and go"-style surprise & delight, philanthropy, and occasional larger activations.
Arch Amenities Group partners with property owners and occupiers to create premium places to meet, work, workout, and host inspiring events. Our mission is to maximize the potential of people and places fusing hospitality, technology and wellness.
Arch Amenities has entered an unprecedented period in the company's history where we are achieving record growth within our organization. The sky is the limit within our organization, we are entrepreneurial, writing and implementing a new road map, building our brand and our teams and we are pushing forward as Arch Amenities Group, a global icon in CRE client managed services. We are all about performance in a positive spirit of caring for our teams, our clients and our owners delivering better lives for all. Apply today for immediate consideration.
• Oversee 8-10 locations of near site engagement including the creation and execution of quarterly calendar of events, activations, and programs in collaboration with the senior engagement team and clients.
• Plan & execute events to increase and maintain tenant engagement from beginning to end, including but not limited to pre-planning, marketing, sourcing and booking vendors, rentals, staffing, food and beverage needs, entertainment, onsite support, and building app oversight.
• Work with senior engagement and client to draft realistic budgets and deliver events in line with these, communicating all financial details to the accounts team in a timely manner and ensuring budgets are correctly reconciled post event.
• Ensures that events progress seamlessly by following established procedures, collaborating with other employees, and ensuring accuracy.
• Creating and sustaining productive client and vendor relationships, including negotiating contracts, developing preferred vendor relationships and coordinating insurance requirements for onsite work
• Build a solid understanding of staffing requirements for events and effectively communicate these, as additional one-time staff may be required for certain events.
• Hands on approach to event management - lead by example, take on tasks above job responsibility and deliver events to the highest of standards.
• Updates announcements and/or mobile app with appropriate calendar of events and community newsletter as required by client.
• Works alongside the marketing & development team to promote all programs, events and social clubs in the community through a variety of marketing channels to include, but not limited to, tenant app & website, newsletter and calendar of events, flyers, posters, email blast, etc.
• Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Supervises and follows up on guest requests and comments.
• Attends all management functions and meetings associated with client, including monthly board meetings, developer meetings and off-site presentations.
• Maintains cooperation and teamwork throughout the building, placing a high emphasis on tenant service and satisfaction. Ensures communication to tenants for program calendar and announcements.
• Identifies, evaluates, and resolves problems or concerns from management and/or tenant in a timely manner, utilizing innovative ideas and sound judgment.
• Ensure compliance with any state and local licensing requirements as required by code.
Following is a list of pre-requisites needed to ensure successful job performance:
▪ Bachelor's Degree
▪ At least 3-5 years experience in a specific job or field - Marketing, Hospitality, Events
▪ Technology proficiency - Microsoft Office, Canva, Email Software, Salesforce, Monday.com
▪ Competencies, behaviors, and characteristics -
o Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of LifeStart, management company, event specifics & amenity information
o Uses his/her judgment to integrate current trends in event, amenity and fitness management
o Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs
o Growing our amenity, fitness and wellness fan base at said location
o Streamlining and creating standardized processes wherever possible
o Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
o Ability to Multi-tasking and prioritize
o Excellent Initiative & follow through skills
o Attention to detail
o Entrepreneurial spirit
o Positive demeanor and team player
o Knowledge of real estate industry is a plus
o Have the ability to think quickly and accurately, be able to evaluate problems and make appropriate recommendations to person(s) involved
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.