Join the best outdoor aquatics team is southeast Denver. The Pool Attendant provides exceptional service to all guests by assisting them in a friendly, efficient, courteous and professional manner. Promotes water safety among guests using the pool, maintains and cleans pool and whirlpools, pool deck, and grounds of the facility. CPR Certification REQUIRED, classes are available at no cost!
- Enforce rules and regulations of the facility
- Reports any incident or accident to the manager on duty
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency
- Check to ensure that all equipment is functioning properly
- Provides general cleaning to include straightening up deck chairs and tables. Wash and clean the pool deck. Brush, skim, and vacuum the pools. Obtain, fold, and stack towels according to company procedures
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests` service needs
- Follows the daily opening and closing procedures when scheduled
- Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager
- Other duties as assigned
- The ability to swim is highly recommended
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Ability to express an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
- Ensure that uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional
- Valid CPR certification
- First-Aid and CPR from the American Red Cross are avaliable
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Demonstrate consistent integrity, dependability, responsibility and be able to meet deadlines.
- The nature of the work requires the employee to work outdoors in all weather conditions including wet, hot and cold
- Move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
- Normal work hours: varied to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.