Monmouth County, NJ
Monmouth County, NJ
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Pool Attendant. The Pool Attendant provides exceptional service to all guests by assisting them in a friendly, efficient, courteous and professional manner. Promotes water safety among guests using the pool, maintains the pool, spa, pool deck, and grounds of the facility. Conducts necessary repairs and performs necessary cleaning in a manner that is responsive to guest satisfaction in a safe manner. Also responsible for routine custodial duties.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Facility Manager on duty
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency
- Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe environment, including, but not limited, to the restrooms, pool deck and area.
- Check to ensure that all equipment is functioning properly
- Provides general cleaning to include and picking up litter, as well as straightening up deck chairs and tables. Disinfect and clean the pool deck equipment including chairs, handrails and other high touch areas.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests` service needs
- Follows the daily opening and closing procedures when scheduled
- Works with other pool attendants as a team to monitor the gate and the pool area
- Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager
- Maintain hourly attendance records while on duty
- Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility
- Other duties as assigned
- The ability to swim is highly desirable
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Ability to express an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
- Ensure that uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Position requires sitting, standing, walking on level and slippery surfaces, climbing, reaching, twisting, turning, kneeling, bending, stooping, squatting and crouching in the performance of daily activities
- The nature of the work requires the employee to work outdoors in all weather conditions including wet, hot and cold
- Move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.