Pilates Reformer Instructor
Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD
Bel Air Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Company
Bel Air, MD
We are looking for a Pilates Reformer Instructor!
Who we are:
Regarded as the area's premier athletic club and voted Harford's Best by the Baltimore Sun; the Bel Air Athletic club is a full-service athletic club spanning over 130,000 square feet hosting resort-style features in fitness, aquatics, youth and family programming for all. Equally impressive to our amenities is the ambition and expertise of our associates. Our team is empowered in the Wellbridge passion of improving the quality of life in fitness, wellness, sports and fun!
What our Pilates Instructors are all about:
Our Pilates Instructors are passionate leaders that teach our state-of-the-art classes both with and without equipment. They help to significantly contribute to each member’s health and fitness goals.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- Our Reformer Pilates Instructors have education/experience that falls under the following categories:
- SAI: Student Apprentice Instructor - Currently working on their Pilates certification course work or has just completed their course work, but have not yet completed their certification exams.
- NRI: Nationally Recognized Instructor - This instructor has received a Pilates certification from a nationally recognized organization.
- NRIT: Nationally Recognized Instructor Trainer - This instructor has received a Pilates certification from a nationally recognized organization. In addition, they are an educator for a nationally recognized Pilates organization as an Instructor Trainer.
- National Pilates certification for Mat Pilates (PMA, STOTT, Physical Mind, Polestar, Peak Boulder Pilates, Core Dynamics).
- You are an enthusiastic and professional individual with excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills.
- You have 6 months of group fitness instructor experience.
- You have a nationally recognized group fitness certification and are CPR certified.
- You’re confident developing and implementing class instruction that is in compliance with class format and our overall company guidelines.
- You’re comfortable observing students during class and giving instruction on proper form and technique.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide in-house training to fulfill your CPR certification requirements.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.