Pilates Reformer Instructor
Wellbridge Athletic Club - Clayton
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a Pilates Reformer Instructor!
Who we are:
Wellbridge Athletic Club & Spa at Clayton is St. Louis’ premier athletic club and full-service spa with high-caliber amenities, services and staff. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Pilates Instructors are all about:
Our Pilates Instructors are passionate leaders that teach our state-of-the-art classes both with and without equipment. They help to significantly contribute to each member’s health and fitness goals.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- Our Reformer Pilates Instructors have education/experience that falls under the following categories:
- SAI: Student Apprentice Instructor - Currently working on their Pilates certification course work or has just completed their course work, but have not yet completed their certification exams.
- NRI: Nationally Recognized Instructor - This instructor has received a Pilates certification from a nationally recognized organization.
- NRIT: Nationally Recognized Instructor Trainer - This instructor has received a Pilates certification from a nationally recognized organization. In addition, they are an educator for a nationally recognized Pilates organization as an Instructor Trainer.
- National Pilates certification for Mat Pilates (PMA, STOTT, Physical Mind, Polestar, Peak Boulder Pilates, Core Dynamics).
- You are an enthusiastic and professional individual with excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills.
- You have 6 months of group fitness instructor experience.
- You have a nationally recognized group fitness certification and are CPR certified.
- You’re confident developing and implementing class instruction that is in compliance with class format and our overall company guidelines.
- You’re comfortable observing students during class and giving instruction on proper form and technique.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide in-house training to fulfill your CPR certification requirements.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.