Pilates Reformer Instructor
Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD
Bel Air Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Company
Bel Air, MD
We are looking for a Pilates Reformer Instructor!
Who we are:
Bel Air Athletic Club is Harford County’s premier athletic club and spa with unparalleled service, state-of-the-art amenities, and a family-friendly atmosphere. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Pilates Instructors are all about:
Our Pilates Instructors are passionate leaders that teach our state-of-the-art classes both with and without equipment. They help to significantly contribute to each member’s health and fitness goals.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- Our Reformer Pilates Instructors have education/experience that falls under the following categories:
- SAI: Student Apprentice Instructor - Currently working on their Pilates certification course work or has just completed their course work, but have not yet completed their certification exams.
- NRI: Nationally Recognized Instructor - This instructor has received a Pilates certification from a nationally recognized organization.
- NRIT: Nationally Recognized Instructor Trainer - This instructor has received a Pilates certification from a nationally recognized organization. In addition, they are an educator for a nationally recognized Pilates organization as an Instructor Trainer.
- National Pilates certification for Mat Pilates (PMA, STOTT, Physical Mind, Polestar, Peak Boulder Pilates, Core Dynamics).
- You are an enthusiastic and professional individual with excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills.
- You have 6 months of group fitness instructor experience.
- You have a nationally recognized group fitness certification and are CPR certified.
- You’re confident developing and implementing class instruction that is in compliance with class format and our overall company guidelines.
- You’re comfortable observing students during class and giving instruction on proper form and technique.
- We enjoy sharing offering our employees a complimentary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!