Pilates Reformer Instructor
• Maintains a client base by selling minimum level of new Pilates Reformer packages as determined by the facility manager.
• Promotes all facility programs/activities by discussing other department areas that may assist members with a total facility experience. Must keep current with facility calendar - programs, events and activities.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge about exercise, health, and fitness by remaining current with trends in the industry.
• Participates in facility events, activities, and seminars when directed by management.
• Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques.
• Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
• Other duties as assigned
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for residents and guest by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, and talk
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 25 pounds.
• College degree in physical education, health, exercise, or related field preferred
• Pilates Trainers to currently hold one of the nationally recognized certifications or Pilates Method Alliance approved certifications
• Current first aid, CPR, and other safety certifications when required by the client
• Ability to demonstrate Reformer equipment use for exercise training
• Must be able to lift 45-pound weight plates
• Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
• Strong team player
• Ability to stand for long periods
• Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
• This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
• Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays