Pilates Instructors - Kensington
Pilates Instructors - Kensington
OURSTORY:We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration.In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 140 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results.We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are looking for quality Pilates Instructors who embrace the method of Pilates as Joseph Pilates intended it to be. We are looking for Pilates Instructors to join the Equinox team at our state of the art facility in Kensington!
- Analyze, consult and perform sessions in a professional and comfortable setting
- Responsible for directing all efforts toward client satisfaction
- To provide consistent sessions in accordance with the company protocols and accepted certification practices
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls
- To be flexible with your scheduling, supporting the needs of the business
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or clients in the Pilates studio that require attention
- Actively promote the Pilates studio sessions
- Handle clients' questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- To be on time for their shifts, prompt with each appointment and to perform service within the appropriate time allocated for the service
- Keep schedule up to date at least a month in advance on mind body
- Ensure schedule changes and requests to arrive later or leave earlier than scheduled shifts are communicated accordingly to the Pilates Coordinator in a timely manner
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by clients, ensuring complete clients satisfaction
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings
- Take responsibility for clients payments
- Assist in all areas of Pilates operation as requested by management
Instructors are required to perform general duties during their scheduled hours, as directed by the manager. General duties may include, but are not limited to, promotional duties, cleaning, staff meetings, trainings and meetings. Please be guided by your manager's instructions.
- A valid Pilates qualification
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred
- Must be qualified on Pilates equipment
- Must be willing to develop a practice within our corporation while developing their own skills and knowledge
- Must be flexible from Monday through to Sunday to accommodate the business needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision
- Positive energy
- Dynamic group building personality
- Computer literacy
As a member of the Equinox Team you will receive:
- Benefits package including dental and employee only pension
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on services, products etc
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.