Smithfield Fitness is currently seeking Group Fitness Pilates Instructor.
- Deliver the Smithfield Fitness Experience to our members in each class
- Adhere to the description of the class and modify the intensity for participants when necessary
- Continuously monitor the exercise intensity throughout the duration of the class
- Ensure class begins and ends on time
- Teach respective classes on a regular basis and keep subbing to a minimum
- Communicate with Group Fitness Manager on member feedback, equipment and operational status, scheduling, and subbing
NOTE:The position entails the following responsibilities. This is not a complete description, and certain responsibilities may additionally be presented along the course of employment
AS A MEMBER OF THE SFTEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
· Competitive compensation
· Complimentary club membership (full time employees) or discounted membership
· Discounts on products and services
We are passionate about high performance living. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details! We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver our Smithfield Fitness experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a gym; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
Smithfield Fitness is an equal opportunity employer.