We are seeking highly motivated and dynamic Instructors to join our studio family. Both full- & part-time positions are available. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, build relationships with potential and existing clients, sell classes and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines (we use Balanced Body reformers, EXO chairs, TRX, spring boards, ballet barre and more), you’ll be a great addition to our team. We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all level of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes in a safe manner. Club Pilates offers blocked scheduling and shifts, the ability to teach multiple level classes, club membership, continuing education, employee status (not independent contractor), room for growth and a supportive & fun environment!
- Providing Pilates group reformer classes pursuant to Club Pilates standards
- Instructing clients (up to 12 clients per class) using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Springboard, Exo-Chair, hand weights, etc. to ensure a safe, yet creative experience
- Conducting private, semi-private, demo or other additional sessions as needed
- Visually inspecting the equipment prior to each class to ensure it is in good working order and safe to use
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workout environment
- Assisting with membership sales and checking clients in
- Building studio revenue by promoting retail and membership sales & services
- Being a motivating and inspiring force to promote our motto: Do Pilates. Do Life.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on Experience & Performance. Experienced instructors can earn 25.00 to 45.00 per class
- Unlimited growth potential as well within the company.