Pilates Coordinator-(Under Construction)
Fitness Formula Clubs
***Interviewing process will start later in the year***
The Pilates Coordinator position will include developing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining individual exercise recommendations for club clients in a professional and quality manners to ensure exceptional member satisfaction and retention. This position includes promoting and selling Pilates training and Pilates programs in addition to supporting the Pilates team to do the same.
The Prime Directive is to get and keep members.
- Responsibilities should match that of a Pilates trainer, but then have specifics to the leadership role.
- Help the Pilates team maintain and update weekly schedule of appointments.
- Proficient in scripted sales method.
- Proficient in 'asking for the sale', as well as coaching the Pilates team to improve selling technique.
- You are required to work during each month closeout; the last three days of each month based on individual and/or department budgeted goals.
- Provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment for members, guests, and co-workers.
- Help retain and attain new members through club promotion and customer service excellence.
- Conduct Pilates Orientations inside the studios and demos utilizing the equipment on the fitness floor.
- Organize monthly Pilates Workshops.
- Promote all FFC programs through relationship building with members on the floor uncovering their interests and matching them to FFC offerings.
- Provide and monitor quality exercise recommendations for individual clients, ensuring the attainment of their specific goals.
- Pilates Trainers will not provide nutritional guidance or recommendations to members.
- Pilates Trainers must have all clients sign approved FFC signature sheet when redeeming paid sessions.
- Attend all required department, continuing education meetings, and member appreciation parties.
- Provide all departments with any tools needed to help sell Pilates.
- Volunteer for special events/programs that Fitness Formula Clubs provide, sponsor or participate in, such as: Fitness Formula Clubs Indoor Triathlon Series and Summer City Festivals.
- Maintain all client files.
- Full Studio Certified or will complete Full Studio Certification within 6 months of hire. (Full Studio Certification includes completion of the following modules; Pilates Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair and Barrel).
- Prior managerial experience
- Motivating and encouraging demeanor
- Ability to work well with different populations.
- Ability to educate others on the benefits of Pilates Training.
- Current Pilates Trainer Certification, CPR and AED certification.
Our Purpose as a company is to enhance the lives of our members and guests by improving their overall health and well-being
This is a management position
This is a full time position