Summary: Instructs individual and group pickleball lessons, and keeps customer service at its highest level for members and guests. Outgoing personality, professionalism and willingness to have fun with students in a safe learning environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Instructs both private and group pickleball lessons.
- Participates in community and/or charity events as necessary
- Keeps accurate records and schedules
- Assists with court maintenance, and facility
- Overall positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 1 year experience in tennis instruction
- Candidates must have proven job stability through strong work history.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach for an extended period of time.
- Ability to bend at waist and perform repetitive foot and hand action.
- Good hand/eye/foot coordination required
- Must be able to demonstrate Tennis ability
This position is currently accepting applications.