Bal Harbour, FL
Bal Harbour, FL
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking an on-request Pet Groomer for a luxury residential facility in Bal Harbour, FL! Exceptional customer service and prior experience required. Apply today for full details!
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in AAG Basics to Excellence (BTE), AAG Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and AAG Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and Arch Amenities Group.
- Develops and maintains accurate department maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair.
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with members and/or guests.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye contact.
- Goes the extra mile for members and guests.
- Dematting and detangling hair as required.
- Bathing, conditioning, and drying pets.
- Trimming pets' nails, brushing their teeth, and cleaning their ears.
- Grooming and styling pets according to pet owners' instructions or standard grooming styles.
- Accommodating special requests that pet owners may have.
- Identifying health issues in pets, such as ear infections, skin conditions, or tooth decay, and informing pet owners of these observations.
- Ensuring that all pets are safe during the grooming process.
- Routinely cleaning work areas.
- Recommending suitable products to pet owners.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Certification through the National Dog Groomer Association of America is advantageous.
- Proven professional grooming experience.
- Sound understanding of animal behavior.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time.
- The ability to treat all animals with compassion.
- The ability to lift heavy pets and equipment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.