Personal Training Team Leader
Reisterstown, MD 21136
Brick Bodies is a Greater Baltimore chain of health clubs with the core purpose of changing people’s lives. Our brand promise is to make sure every member and guest of our facilities is provided with a comfortable workout environment. This is done by living our core values of Loyalty, Integrity and Service.
As a Brick Bodies Personal Training Team Leader (PTTL), you will help deliver our brand promise through your leadership and development of your team of world class personal trainers.
If you are an accomplished fitness professional with the passion for helping those around you reach their full potential, this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
• Development, leadership and growth of your team of trainers while maintaining a culture of passion for the Brick Bodies Brand as an industry leader in health and fitness.
• Recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, developing and leading world class, passionate personal trainers.
• Facilitating the Brick Bodies educational culture within your team, as well as the membership base.
Key Performance Indicators
• Meet and exceed department goals through execution of Brick Bodies’ processes.
• Consistent delivery of exceptional member experiences.
• Cultivate and maintain a work environment that promotes associate engagement and growth.
The PTTL will maintain a 40-50 hour work week, Monday through Friday, as well as Saturdays and Sundays as necessary. Daily schedule may vary throughout the week as needed to fulfill responsibilities. Special events, promotions, facility oversight, and other demands of the business may require occasional early mornings, late nights and weekends.
• At least one year of experience developing and leading a team, with a solid track record of success.
• At least one year of successful personal training experience required.
• Excellent communications, time management, organizational and follow-up skills.
• A team player mentality with a consistent positive attitude.
• Personal Training certification from an accredited and nationally recognized organization.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
• True passion for helping others achieve success.
Employer Contact Information