Personal Training Onboarding Specialist
Life Time Training helps members achieve their health goals by connecting them with our skilled fitness professionals. Whether it's Personal Training, Pilates, Team Training or working with our Nutritionists, members value and invest both time and money into getting and staying fit. You will be surrounded by the finest tools, equipment, technology and more importantly, people who motivate and inspire you every day. It's a place of possibility.
Our Training Team consists of Personal Trainers, Group Training Coordinators, Metabolic Specialists, Nutrition Program Coordinators, Nutrition Coaches, Pilates Instructors and more. Become a part of our Life Time Training Team to help change lives every day and be a part of something amazing.
Your happiness is important. We are committed to helping you succeed and feel cared for. What does it mean to join our team? Continued investment in your education, industry-leading compensation, a built-in book of leads, an incredible benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental), 401(K) Retirement Plans, paid vacation/sick days, free Diamond membership to Life Time - including discounts on all club services and products and more. With the growth at Life Time, your career opportunities are endless.
An Onboarding Specialist will be a personal trainer within Life Time Training who has shown proven success with new member onboarding. They will spend their time connecting with new members, delivering onboarding sessions, equipment orientations, or complimentary personal training sessions. They will focus on connecting our members to Core 3 Products and services and ensuring every member receives an artistry level experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers Onboarding Sessions to new members
- Develops and delivers safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs to ensure members are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal health and fitness goals
- Promotes Life Time Training services, supplements, and technology
- Attends and participates in PT Department, All Club, One-on-One meetings, and Huddles
- Promotes 1:1 PT packages or TEAM Programs to members within the club
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in program design and customer service
- Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR and AED Certified within 6 months of hire
- Proven success in onboarding and connecting new members
- 6 months of experience in program design and customer service
- Bachelors degree in Kinesiology, Sports Medicine or other related field
- 1 to 2 years of personal training experience
- 1 to 2 years of Life Time experience