Personal Training Onboarding Specialist
As an Onboarding Specialist you will deliver the 4 week Ultimate Onboarding package to new members. You will also assist our members by educating, delivering, and connecting their interests & goals to our industry leading strategy of the Core 3 and Life Time amenities. The power of Core 3 is our unmatched ability to address all areas of our members' health and fitness needs to achieve optimal results. As a team member of the Life Time Training division, you are able to advance your career in the fitness industry by providing your expertise and gaining experience in the following areas:
KNOW IT Comprehensive Assessments:
Education, testing, and technology to help our members' know how their unique bodies work.
(Examples: Lab Testing, Metabolic Assessments, Devices, Activity Monitors, myHealthScore)
NOURISH IT Personalized Nutrition and Lifestyle:
Professional advice, products and strategies to fuel and enrich our members' healthy way of life.
(Examples: Nutrition Coaching, Nutritional Products, Supplements, Registered Dietitians)
MOVE IT Customized Workouts:
Activities, events, and programs to keep our members' engaged in healthy and entertaining ways.
(Examples: Private Training, Weight Loss, Metabolic Coaching, TEAM Classes, Pilates)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver 4 week onboarding service to new members (16 1:1 PT and 11 TEAM per month) This includes: Discovery Consultation, Health Score, Metabolic Assessment, Calendar/Plan for New Member, Nutrition Coaching Session, Two 1:1 PT Sessions or TEAM Intro, Weekly Follow Up Calls, and Post Consultation
- Develop and deliver safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs to ensure members are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal health and fitness goals.
- Promote Life Time Training services, supplements, and technology.
- Promote 1:1 PT package or TEAM Program after 4 week introduction period.
- Attend and participate in PT Department, All Club, One-on-One meetings, and Huddles.
- Complete and pass all assigned Life Time University courses.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Four-year degree in kinesiology, sports medicine or other related field preferred
- 1-2 years of Personal Training experience preferred
- 1-2 years of Life Time experience preferred
- Program design experience required
- Customer service experience required
- Proven success in onboarding and connecting new members (PT MER)
- Competent & Confident is promoting our CORE 3 Method (RBC Mix)
- Current and compliant with LT Education (Learning Well Compliance)
Licenses / Certifications/ Registrations
- Certified Personal Trainer (Minimum of One Certification): ACE, ACTION, AAPTE, ACSM, CSCCa, Cooper Institute, NASM, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA, PTA Global, LT Academy
- CPR/AED Certification within 6 months of hire
- All Life Time team members receive:
- Complimentary Life Time membership
- Team member discounts for Life Time products & services
Additional Full Time Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Industry-leading Education and Training
- Flexible Spending Account Dependent (day) Care Account
- Levels Education Program to promote professional & financial growth
- Competitive Commission Structure
Designated to a Morning or Evening Shift (Pending Club Need)
- 20-25 Hours Onboarding New Members Sessions
- 5 Hours 1:1 Training Sessions (*Subject to Availability)
- 10 Hours Administrative & Meetings