Personal Training Manager
Colorado Athletic Clubs
A Wellbridge Company
We are ready to keep moving forward and are now looking for Personal Training Managers!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Personal Training Managers are all about:
Our PT Managers are committed to helping individuals reach their personal fitness goals all while holding the supervisory responsibility for the entire fitness department. They are key to implementing corporate fitness strategies and directing the day-to-day performance of the club’s fitness programs.
Our PT Managers lead by example in providing exceptional customer service and bringing a can-do attitude to the club every day. They are responsible for the ongoing commitment to product improvement by providing feedback of new ideas or problematic issues. They also take full responsibility for developing our fitness budget and meeting our financial targets.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You have a passion for fitness and enjoy the high demands of a leadership role.
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Physical Education or a related field, or have comparable experience.
- You have highly developed academic, theoretical and practical fitness knowledge and skills with at least 3 years of leadership experience in a fitness department for a health/fitness facility.
- You previously worked as a Personal Trainer for at least 3 years and have a current national PT certification.
- You can provide proof that you are CPR and First Aid Certified.
- You are confident in the execution and maintenance of all safety standards.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can manage multiple departmental budges while delivering the expected financial results.
- You have the ability to manage our established standards and brand concepts.
- You have excellent interpersonal, customer service, management and business skills.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life, AD&D and Voluntary Insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.