The Arena Club is hiring a Personal Training Manager to join our team.
The PT manager is responsible to increase the number of members that participate in personal training and wellness programs as well as all aspects of the fitness floor and overseeing the fitness supervisor. The position will be responsible for all aspects of managing all staff including but not limited to hiring, training & counseling, budgets, payroll. The manager will be responsible to control all operations within the budget and set goals and objectives according to the budget. To always serve the member to the best of your ability in everyday operations. In addition to be pro-active and effective in communication with other departments is necessary on an on-going basis as well as continually updating internal scheduling software and ensuring all reporting departments are running efficiently and effectively.
Will be responsible for all aspects of PT, Small Group Training, Fitness, VFP, PREP, including but not limited to: In addition to will supervise all logistics; day to day operations of the trainers, management of software specific to PT, all PT EFT payments and other duties as needed.
- Establishing, coordinating and maintaining all reporting department budgets and monitoring P&L statements monthly. Will be responsible for all revenue generated programs and controlling all operations and expenses within the budgets.
- Will be responsible for managing Fitness/Arena RX Coordinator and Group Ex Manager
- Interview, hire and counsel all staff within the department.; Staff training, schedules & meetings; shift coverage; weekend presence; implement policies and procedures to staff; with a focus on customer service
- Complete 2 MOD shifts per month
- Directly working with the marketing team using new strategies through testimonials, videos, awards, print and web based publications along with all social media. Also work to implement new marketing strategies to promote programs.
- Directly monitor retention and results of all programs
- To serve the members
- To be an active sales advocate in the community
- Maintain database of participants in programs for future use as a means of follow up and informing them of upcoming programs for repeat business.
- Troubleshoot and resolves non-routine customer complaints before they become an issue
- Responds to customer requests and questions regarding service, rentals, sales, within 24 hours
- Continue the growth of current programming as well as creating new programming and new revenue streams where possible.
· Enthusiastic attitude and highly motivated and the desire to work as a team member
· Excellent verbal, written skills and organizational skills
· Ability to perform detail oriented functions, work independently, and multi-task
· Excellent customer service skills
· Commitment to the success of membership sales
- Three years industry experience
- One year management experience
- Current NASM Certification
Compensation & Benefits:
Hours/Days expected to work per week:
40 hours per week with flex time within pay week (Sun-Sat); weekends as necessary
THE ARENA CLUB is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled