**MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE PERSONAL TRAINING CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE WORKING AS A TRAINER AT A COMMERCIAL OR PRIVATE FITNESS GYM**
GENERAL SUMMARY:Crunch Fitness is looking for a dynamic Fitness Manager to join our team. The Fitness Manager (FM) is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience both personally and through Personal Trainer supervision. FM's are responsible for delivering great member service and personal training & supplement revenue. As needed, they address member issues, employee relations issues, and oversee scheduling and time-keeping activities. On a regular basis, they communicate and enforce Company and Club policies and procedures. FM's are responsible for the successful attainment of revenue goals pertaining to personal training and supplements.
This position is an exempt salaried position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Sell and Conduct Personal Training with Members:
- Works the floor to assist members and encourages their involvement in personal training.
- Ensures accurate administration of client programs, including dotFIT programs, supplement purchases, measurement tracking and workout programs. Arrives on time, prepared and attentive for training appointments.
- Assists in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, supplement booths, body fat tables, seminars, workshops, etc.
- Personally sells training sessions. Executes an effective prospecting strategy, conducts guest tours, and assumes responsibility for completing sales of staff when needed through the Turn-Over process.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue objectives set forth by the Company with regards to PT and supplements.
- Reviews daily club sales performance and individual employee performance statistics with the DFM, RDF, VP and staff members to identify issues and clarify behaviors needed to achieve club sales goals.
- Administers Company policies as they relate to the sales process.
2) Club Administration:
- Ensures Trainers are productive, that revenue and service goals are properly communicated and that the Club remains on-track to attain daily, weekly and monthly financial goals. Sets monthly, weekly and daily goals and objectives, which are consistent with or above those of the Company. Conducts monthly, weekly and daily meetings with the Personal Trainers to review performance and operations, as well as offer direction, motivation and guidance toward achieving personal and club goals.
- Handles member service matters, such as providing tours of the Club, explaining services offered by the PT Department and signing members up for training agreements and appointments. Mediates member issues and complaints in a timely and effective manner, elevating issues when appropriate.
- Performs various administrative and housekeeping duties within assigned areas as needed.
- Alerts the Operations staff to repairs and maintenance needs in the club. Personally conducts facility walk-through daily.
- Supervises Trainer sales activities. Reviews agreements and prepares daily paperwork.
- Complies with operational procedures in the club and follows up with compliance checks through the monitoring of club systems and employee performance.
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS:The FM will report directly to the DFM, RDF and/or VP. The FM will communicate and enforce all Policy and Procedures with the PT Team. Duties require interaction with all club members and employees.
Do you know about our philosophy at Crunch?
There are no judgments here. No glares of disapproval. We keep open minds. We are nurturers. We seek only to encourage, empower and entertain. There is no one type. There is no one reason. There is no one way. What we are is a diverse community; what we have is a culture of fun; what there is, is room for everyone: all kinds of people with all kinds of goals who've chosen to reach them with us.
We are athletes, performers, NFL pros and dancers. We are Yogis, nutrition junkies, runners and boxing champions. We are USAW lifters and IFBB stars. At Crunch, there is no "one size fits all" and we thrive on competition and team collaboration. We have a common thread and that is passion for our clients and their results. We put their fitness goals as priority #1 and that is why we thrive.