Personal Training Lead
Colorado Athletic Club - Union Station
A Wellbridge Company
Denver, CO (Downtown)
We are looking for a Personal Training Lead!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Personal Training Leads are all about:
Our PT Leads are committed to helping individuals reach their personal fitness goals all while assisting with the supervisory responsibility for the entire fitness department. They are key to helping the GM implement corporate fitness strategies and directing the day-to-day performance of the club’s fitness programs.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You have a passion for fitness and are looking to take on additional responsibilities in a supervisory role.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Physical Education or a related field, or have comparable experience.
- Have a highly developed academic, theoretical and practical fitness knowledge and skills with at least 1 year of experience in a fitness department for a health/fitness facility.
- Have a current national PT certification.
- Can provide proof that you are CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Enjoy coaching Personal Trainers to build a book of business and achieve revenue goals.
- Ability to assist in conducting weekly PT Department and Mgmt. meetings.
- Willing to assist with the hiring/onboarding process.
- Are confident in the execution and maintenance of all safety standards.
- Have excellent interpersonal, customer service, management and business skills.
Compensation: $24.50 – $49.50 / hr./ session (based on qualifications, experience and production) + bonus opportunity + hourly rate for leadership hours.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life, AD&D and Voluntary Insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.