Fort Collins, CO
Genesis Health Clubs
Fort Collins, CO 80525
We are looking for an experienced personal trainer who is passionate about motivating others through fitness! You will be working directly with clients to help them achieve their fitness goals through encouragement, education, and a customized training plan.
You are passionate about health and fitness and love to empower others to achieve their goals. You are self-motivated, a natural teacher, and actively look to help people.
- Teach fitness techniques to personal training clients
- Develop individualized training programs
- Evaluate individual capabilities and training needs
- Demonstrate activity techniques and proper equipment use
- Enforce facility rules and regulations
- Personal training or group training certification (required)
- CPR and First Aid certifications (required)
- 2+ years of personal training or group fitness instruction
- Able to perform exercises and movements as demonstrations to clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Complete our short application today!
Compensation: $20.48 - $60.00 per hour
Genesis Health Clubs
Genesis Health Clubs now has 60 locations! Genesis offers the most well rounded fitness experience in the Midwest. Each location provides cardio and weight training equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, yoga, Pilates and much more. Membership opportunities include single, couple, family and corporate. You'll find that our facilities, services and professional staff offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Each club also provides specialized amenities and services including child care, tanning, basketball courts, steam rooms, tennis courts, Yoga/Pilates studios and more.
For those who would like the guidance and motivation of a fitness expert, Genesis can provide nationally certified personal trainer who can help guide and teach members how to get in shape safely and effectively. Our personal trainers genuinely care and work to help members succeed. Because our members are one of a kind, their exercise plan should be too.
Genesis offers a wide-range of classes including step aerobics, Zumba, cycling, to muscular strength and Group Power to kick boxing and mind-body offerings like Pilates and yoga.
Genesis Health Clubs also operates many other brands in the fitness and family entertainment spaces including Trampoline Parks, Water Parks, Ice Skating Facilities, Meal Prep Services, Baseball Tournament Facilities, and much more.