Personal Trainer For Anytime Fitness
Anytime Fitness is a premier place to work within the fitness industry, where we strive to help our members through coaching and community support. We are seeking an individual who is highly motivated with a passion for helping others improve their lives through fitness, nutrition, and recovery. This position will help grow our Personal Training department by working in a creative, fun, and upbeat atmosphere where each day is different.
- Fitness consultations – this person conducts fitness consultations for new members, which includes goal setting, a fitness assessment, sample workout, and recommendation of our training programs.
- Training services – an Anytime Fitness personal trainer delivers high-quality, pre-programmed 1-on-1 and group workouts with energetically and safely.
- Educator – educates clients on safe and effective training regimens, provides nutrition guidance, and promotes recovery.
- Drives results – this person drives client success through client attendance and tracking
- Understands how to administer body scan technology and interpret results.
- Provides excellent customer service through member engagement and client accountability.
- Goals & alignment – This person is responsible for achieving a monthly personal training revenue goal established by management team
- Partners alongside member sales team to promote membership growth.
- Attends weekly/monthly team meetings.
- Cleanliness – ensures facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Continued learner – demonstrates a drive for career development through continued education and leadership opportunities and remains current on certifications, continuing education and new trends in the industry.
- Nationally Accredited Personal Training Certification
- CPR, First Aid, and AED Certified
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of fitness, endurance training, strength / power training and program design, using the tools given to optimize client results
- Strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life, abilities and goals.
- Appetite for delivering coaching services virtually through in-app messaging, video chatting and more.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
- Flexible schedule, days / nights and weekends
- 1 year of personal training experience
- Previous sales experience
- Virtual personal training experience
- Base pay of up to $16/hr
- Plus, commissions for training packages sold
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Employee discount
- Fee Gym Membership