Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Personal Trainer. Personal Trainers must be able to develop, document, and implement one-on-one, partner, and/or group workout programs that match the needs and goals of clients. Candidates must be certified as a Personal Trainer - Apply today for full details and to join our team of Trainers.
- Evaluate clients' fitness levels and health conditions.
- Build individualized exercise programs.
- Explain exercises in detail and suggest alternatives if needed.
- Monitor progress of clients' fitness levels.
- Explain safe and proper use of gym equipment.
- Maintain a client base by selling minimum level of new Personal Training packages as determined by the facility manager.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge about exercise, health, and fitness by remaining current with trends in the industry.
- Promotes all facility programs/activities by discussing other department areas that may assist members with a total facility experience. Must keep current with facility calendar - programs, events and activities.
- Participates in facility events, activities, and seminars when directed by management.
- Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certification from a nationally recognized agency such as ACE, AFFA, ASCM, ISSA, NASM, NSCA, and NSPA and/or college degree in physical education, exercise science related field.
- Current first aid, CPR, and other safety certifications.
- Ability to demonstrate equipment use for exercise training.
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury.
- Must be able to lift 45-pound weight plates.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk.
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.