Georgia Athletic Club Northeast
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Personal Trainer!
Who we are:
Athletic Club Northeast is Atlanta's premier family athletic club with unparalleled service, state-of-the-art amenities, and unlimited fitness classes. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Personal Trainers are all about:
Our Personal Trainers are committed to helping individuals reach their personal fitness goals. They specialize in the design and implementation of individualized programs and are skilled in the safe and proper use of machine weights, free weights and cardiovascular equipment.
Our Personal Trainers are energetic, provide exceptional customer service, and enjoy finding creative ways to keep clients motivated while assisting them in overcoming obstacles. Our most successful trainers have an entrepreneurial spirit yet appreciate the support from club management and our corporate office.
What you’re all about:
Why we're a great company to join:
- A passion for fitness and enjoy helping a wide variety of individuals reach their personal goals.
- A solid work ethic and people know they can depend on you.
- An NCCA accredited personal training program certification from one of the following organizations: AAPTE, ACTION, ACSM, ACE, NASM, NCCPT, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA or Cooper Institute (To see a complete list of the accepted certification programs visit http://www.credentialingexcellence.org/p/cm/ld/fid=121).
- A CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Excellent verbal and promotional skills.
- A minimum of 6 months of personal training experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in exercise physiology or a related area is definitely a plus.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 17 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.