6921 Independence Parkway Suite 250
Plano, TX 75023
An Anytime Fitness Personal Trainer is responsible for helping all members “get to a healthier place.”
The Personal Trainer/Coach serves as a ‘guidance counselor’ to members of the club.
The Coach's ultimate role is to manage the Member Onboarding Process which includes conducting the fitness consultation, determining the right combination of coaching and tools for each member, and managing the retention score to ensure meaningful touch points for the lifetime of the member. The Coach works in conjunction with the General Sales Manager in a customer service role. Sales is also a focus, as the Coach guides members toward an array of offerings, from group training, semi-private or private training, or even virtual coaching.
The Coach will also strategize, organize and promote programs across several areas including: Community, Self-Directed, Virtual, Group and Personal Training. The Coach will assist with general upkeep of club and equipment, and assist in community outreach to positively influence member acquisition. While skills in training and programming are a plus, the focus of this role is the willingness to care, coach, and connect with both members and the staff. The Coach must possess the knowledge and ability to provide a surprisingly personable experience to all members of the club in an effort to help each individual get to a healthier place.
Key Responsibilities Include The Following
• Produce client testimonials
• Generate and renew clients
• Generate client referrals
• Perform an average 10 fitness consultations per week
• Perform an average of 5 complimentary sessions per week
Core Values Include The Following
• PERSONAL: Create genuine human connections. Recognize and support the uniqueness of each person.
• LISTEN: Be fully present, respectful, and curious in every moment of communication. Talk less, listen more.
• EMPATHY: Show compassion and concern for each individual. Don’t judge others’ situations, instead show them you care.
• ANTICIPATE: Uncover and fulfill expressed and unexpressed needs. Delight everyone with proaction attention to their wants.
• SENSE OF URGENCY: Seize each opportunity to quickly respond to others.
• ENCOURAGEMENT: Provide an authentic dose of motivation in every encounter. Support a daily commitment to lifelong wellness.
Thank you for your interest in Anytime Fitness West Plano
National Certification, customer service and sales, training experience a plus