Colorado Athletic Club - 16th Street
Downtown Denver, Colorado
Do you love the Fitness Lifestyle? Do you enjoy connecting and changing people's lives through health and wellness? We want you!!
If you’re a passionate individual with a desire to help people feel good and lead their best lives, we’d like to invite you to join our team of elite Personal Trainers!
Whether you’re looking for full-time, part-time, days, nights and/or weekends, we have availability that will fit your schedule. Apply now for the opportunity to be in charge of your own time and earning potential!
Who we are:
We are the premiere luxury athletic club with over 40,000 square foot facility that caters to the downtown community by focusing on a healthier active lifestyle. Located right off of 16th street we are in the heart of the city with tremendous opportunity for our fitness professionals to thrive with earnings and job satisfaction. As a team oriented culture, we create a motivating atmosphere to grow your business with the support of leaders who have proven success with accelerated client building skills!
We have the opportunity to build our own small group personal training programs to enhance your opportunities for driving business, earnings and success. With a huge 4,000 square foot group fitness studios, cycle studio, and heated yoga studio - we eliminate the need for our members to purchase boutique gym memberships elsewhere because we deliver every need under one roof.
What our Personal Trainers are all about:
Our Personal Trainers are committed to helping individuals reach their personal fitness goals. They specialize in the design and implementation of individualized programs and are skilled in the safe and proper use of machine weights, free weights and cardiovascular equipment.
Our Personal Trainers are energetic, provide exceptional customer service, and enjoy finding creative ways to keep clients motivated while assisting them in overcoming obstacles. Our most successful trainers have an entrepreneurial spirit yet appreciate the support from club management and our corporate office – it’s like starting a business, without having to build the infrastructure and we pay you for prospecting and training!
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- A passion for fitness and enjoy helping a wide variety of individuals reach their personal goals.
- A solid work ethic and people know they can depend on you.
- An NCCA accredited personal training program certification from one of the following organizations: AAPTE, ACTION, ACSM, ACE, NASM, NCCPT, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA or Cooper Institute (To see a complete list of the accepted certification programs visit http://www.credentialingexcellence.org/p/cm/ld/fid=121).
- A CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Excellent verbal and promotional skills.
- A minimum of 6 months of personal training experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in exercise physiology or a related area is definitely a plus.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide bonus incentives and in-house training to fulfill your CEC certification requirements.
- We provide a professional development training series.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We have one of the BEST “client feeder systems" around.
- We allow you the opportunity to develop programs.
- We provide insurance to those that work a minimum of 20 hours/week.
- We want you to invest in your future and provide a 401(k) with matching.
- We provide paid floor hours and the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.