THE Athletic Club: Luxury. Family. Fitness. Our business is growing and we are looking to hire another personal trainer. We believe that the job of a personal trainer is the most important job in the world. As a personal trainer, you are helping people live their very best life. The work is incredibly fulfilling. As a team, we absolutely love the work that we do to make the world a better place.
5 Reasons to be a TAC Trainer:
- PASSION. Do what you love! Your job as a trainer at TAC is to do what you love – train people & create massive impact in their life.
- TEAM. Be part of an incredible team! Our team LOVEs their job and it shows.
- COMMUNITY. Join our amazing community. Our clients are amazing. Work doesn’t feel like work when you are surrounded by a community that feels like family.
- GROWTH. Our team supports each other and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Iron sharpens iron. .
WHAT WE DO
We help people live their very best life through forming healthy habits they can sustain for a lifetime. We care deeply about our client’s success and are dedicated to being enthusiastic, encouraging, and supportive. We provide consistent guidance to living and sustaining a healthy lifestyle. We create impact in peoples lives by showing them how to commit to healthy living. We lead a team of passionate and inspiring individuals who do great work and love what they do. They are the best at what they do and they have a great time doing it.
THIS POSITION IS FOR YOU IF...
- You want to help people live their best life through health and fitness.
- You believe that being a personal trainer is the most important job in the world – you make the world a better place by helping people live healthy.
- You love fitness and you love training people.
- You want to build a career in the health and fitness field.
- You are super friendly and you like working with people.
- You embrace healthy living and are excited to help others enhance their life through healthy living.
- You are a team player!
- You have a high level of integrity, professionalism, and positive energy.
- You have a love for learning and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement.
- You want to do what you do best – training people.
SO... WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Designing engaging, fun, and effective workouts for all fitness levels.
- Coaching proper form so that that clients get great results and avoid injury.
- Supporting our clients along their health and fitness journey.
- Enhancing the overall client experience.
- Getting support from our team to help you be at your very best.
- Working closely with a passionate team to create positive IMPACT in our community.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM...
- Business Growth: Our job is to grow your hours as soon as possible. In this role, it is possible to be training full time within just a few months.
- Career Growth: You will have lots of opportunity for career growth with us. Be part of a talented team where you will be challenged. We move fast and make great things happen. We are growing quickly and will promote from within.
- Career Development: We invest heavily in our trainer team's career development.
- Systems: We have many systems in place to help with client acqusitition and retention and because of that we have very happy clients.
- Learn: We are dedicated to continuous improvement. We are constantly evolving our training program and getting better as a team. You will be constantly inspired for your training sessions.
- Connections: you will be building relationships with some amazing people in our community.
- People: You will be working in a super fun, positive environment.
- Make a Difference: You will be making the world a better place by promoting healthy living.
- Independence: The hours are flexible(ish). We will work with you to find a schedule that you LOVE.
TRAINER ONBOARDING PROGRAM...
- We have a complete paid trainer onboarding process designed to set you up for success as a personal trainer.
- This program is designed to get you up to speed quick so you can quickly start growing your personal training hours.
- This onboarding program covers all of our systems and processes so you can be prepared to talk to clients with confidence.
- OUR CORE VALUES...
- We are committed to a culture of continuous improvement by embracing challenges as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Work as a team to care for and support our clients and each other.
- Work with enthusiastic pride in producing results.
- Take action that serves clients, our team, and the business.
- We are a team of thoroughbreds who have fun by winning…
- Hard Work / No Drama / Embrace the Future
- Heart & Hustle
- Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification.
- College education (preferred, not required)
READY TO APPLY? Please upload your resume and one-page cover letter describing why you would be a perfect fit for this job. We are looking forward to hearing from you!