YouFit Health Clubs
Location: (553 NE 79th St, Miami, FL 33138)
Are you looking for a career with one of the fastest growing fitness chains? With over 100 locations nationwide and growing, Youfit Health Clubs is looking for Personal Trainers that are ready to change lives, be part of a successful team and grow with our company.
Youfit offers competitive compensation and highly discounted education through one of the industry’s leading certification bodies. We reward employees for their dedication to personal growth, educational development and client retention.
- Complete 30-minute training sessions based on clients’ goals & capabilities
- Work closely with each client to ensure all sessions exceed expectations
- Document each workout & maintain client folders
- Successfully approach members in the gym to schedule fitness assessments
- Commit to continuous growth & learning
You will possess:
- A strong passion for helping others become the best version of themselves
- Sales & customer service experience
- A valid personal training certification from Youfit’s preferred list AND a valid CPR/AED (or completed within 60 days of employment)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Personal training sessions start at $16/hour (plus compensation for floor hours)
- Commission on personal training sales
- Client retention bonus
Part-Time Employee Benefits:
- Dental, Vision, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee, Spouse, and Child Supplemental Life
- Premium Youfit Lime Card Membership
- 401K with Company Match
Youfit allows you to be YOU. Every member of the Youfit team contributes towards making our communities healthier & happier. So if you’re passionate about helping people feel better & live better, working at one of our locations won’t seem like work at all. We’re passionate about supporting the environment through our Green initiatives; working stronger together; putting members first; and raising the bar.
Youfit Health Clubs LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.