WTS International, one of the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure consulting and management firms, is seeking Personal Trainers for Bender JCC Rockville, MD. The Personal Trainer will offer the best fitness training for each client based on their goals and ability by effectively preparing and scheduling sessions. The Personal Trainer will maximize membership retention and gain new clients and members through consistently achieving results with each training client.
- Create a workout for clients for continued results
- Have each client initial each training session completed
- Wear designated uniform at all times while training clients
- Keep all certifications current
- Be on time for all training sessions
- Be personally responsible for increasing client base
- Return all equipment used during training session to its original place
- Be aware of and promote fitness programs to members and clients.
- Accurately submit timesheets by date and time due
- Be aware of and enforce fitness center policies
- Current national Personal Training certification (ACSM, NASM, ACE, NSCA preferred) & CPR/AED
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Minimum high school diploma
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients while keeping central the best interest of the JCCGW
- Ability to manage varied weekly schedule
- Knowledge of, and respect for, the mission of the Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington
Knowledge of the rules and regulations of the Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington, including its Personnel Handbook, and to abide by them
Work in a team environment.
- Communicate effectively with others, verbally and in writing
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed, required, or assigned
- Ability to lift 35lbs
- Maintain a flexible schedule to work varied hours and weekends
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.