Wellbridge Athletic Club - Cambridge
We are looking for driven individuals with a passion for health, fitness and fun! If you enjoy making a difference in people’s lives, are a driven professional and like having control over your earnings, apply to join our team as a Personal Trainer!
Who we are:
Wellbridge Athletic Club is Boston’s premier fitness and aquatics club with high-caliber amenities, services and staff. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Personal Trainers are all about:
Our Personal Trainers are committed to helping individuals reach their personal fitness goals. They specialize in the design and implementation of individualized programs and are skilled in the safe and proper use of machine weights, free weights and cardiovascular equipment.
Our Personal Trainers are energetic, provide exceptional customer service, and enjoy finding creative ways to keep clients motivated while assisting them in overcoming obstacles. Our most successful trainers have an entrepreneurial spirit yet appreciate the support from club management and our corporate office – it’s like starting a business, without having to build the infrastructure and we pay you for prospecting and training!
What you’re all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- A passion for fitness and enjoy helping a wide variety of individuals reach their personal goals.
- A solid work ethic and people know they can depend on you.
- An NCCA accredited personal training program certification from one of the following organizations: AAPTE, ACTION, ACSM, ACE, NASM, NCCPT, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA or Cooper Institute (To see a complete list of the accepted certification programs visit http://www.credentialingexcellence.org/p/cm/ld/fid=121).
- A CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Excellent verbal and promotional skills.
- A minimum of 6 months of personal training experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in exercise physiology or a related area is definitely a plus.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide bonus incentives and in-house training to fulfill your CEC certification requirements.
- We provide a professional development training series.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We have one of the BEST “client feeder systems" around.
- We allow you the opportunity to develop programs.
- We provide insurance to those that work a minimum of 20 hours/week.
- We want you to invest in your future and provide a 401(k) with matching.
- We provide paid floor hours and the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.
- And much, much more!
“I love working at Wellbridge Cambridge because the staff is so knowledgeable and I am always learning new things from them. There's a big emphasis on helping each other to make every member experience a good one.”
–Personal Trainer since 2008
"It's a positive environment to work in with a close community of staff and members." –Personal Trainer since 2010