Life Time Training helps members achieve their health goals by connecting them with our skilled fitness professionals. Whether it's Personal Training, Pilates, Team Training or working with our Nutritionists, members value and invest both time and money into getting and staying fit. You will be surrounded by the finest tools, equipment, technology and more importantly, people who motivate and inspire you every day. It's a place of possibility.
Our Training Team consists of Personal Trainers, Group Training Coordinators, Metabolic Specialists, Nutrition Program Coordinators, Nutrition Coaches, Pilates Instructors and more. Become a part of our Life Time Training Team to help change lives every day and be a part of something amazing.
Your happiness is important. We are committed to helping you succeed and feel cared for. What does it mean to join our team? Continued investment in your education, industry-leading compensation, a built-in book of leads, an incredible benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental), 401(K) Retirement Plans, paid vacation/sick days, free Diamond membership to Life Time - including discounts on all club services and products and more. With the growth at Life Time, your career opportunities are endless.
The Hourly Personal Trainer will be hired within Life Time and complete their 120 day onboarding within their club. During this time, they will be responsible for completing weekly education and training and hitting monthly productivity goals. The Hourly Personal Trainer is also responsible for providing various personal training services that offer members programs to maximize workout efficiency, improve fitness, increase stamina, enjoy their fitness experience and improve overall sense of well being. They schedule and complete record keeping according to standard operating procedures. Personal Trainers will spend the majority of their work week member facing, deliver either personal training services, onboarding sessions, or complimentary services. Our Personal Training Apprentices will be familiar with all aspects of Life Time's Core 3 Brand and Philosophy and will educate all members in the Core 3.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals
- Monitors and instructs clients during personal training sessions on the safe and effective use of cardiovascular, flexibility and strength training equipment
- Reads, Watches, and engages in all required training's associated with the role
- Conducts fitness consultations for new clients including pre-participation screening, Medical History, Lifestyle questionnaire, and goal setting to assess and recommend personal training programs
- Fulfills member service requirements such as fitness assessments and equipment operations, service desk duties and fitness equipment cleaning
- Promotes and sells personal training programs and services
- Completes all administrative requirements associated with each client's fitness plan
- Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of personal training experience
- Certified personal Trainer
- CPR and AED Certified
- Knowledge of fitness, cardiovascular training, nutrition and program design
- Ability to perform an aerobic activity for the duration of a class and be able to bend, stand, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds
- Bachelors degree in Kinesiology, Sports Medicine or other related field