The Strength Center is currently seeking passionate fitness coaches who can deliver a high-energy, personalized workout experience to our growing clientele. We are a group training program and we work with 6-15 clients at a time who are looking to lose weight, get in great shape and feel great.
We are a growing studio that focuses on body transformation, personalized attention, support and motivation. We are driven by community and connection with our clients so getting results while equally building relationships is ESSENTIAL. You must be a people person!
As part of our Strength Center Coaching Team, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow with the best of the best in the area. You will learn the skills to become a highly-skilled fitness coach who delivers real results and transforms lives through health and fitness.
We are looking for an honest, professional, hardworking and team-oriented personal trainer/fitness coach to join our team.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN S.C. FITNESS COACH: Included but not limited to:
- Knowing and living the Strength Center Mission and Vision
- Coaching adults (90% women/10% men) between the ages 20-65 to move better, be stronger and live a healthier lifestyle
- Learning the Strength Center training system and delivering a fun, motivating workout
- Deliver predesigned workouts to groups up to 15 members
- Ensure safety of our members during workouts and provide options and modifications based on fitness level
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Attending team and training meetings
- Constantly learn and grow in your craft (fitness, nutrition, etc)
- Building relationships with clients
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR COACHES:
- Positive, Energetic, Sociable. 3 Major Keys of Success with us.
- Passion for health, fitness and personal development.
- Growth Mindset - Openness to learn and grow
- Must have knowledge of functional training methods, HIIT-style training, CrossFit, TRX, kettlebells and plyometrics
- Graduate/Under-grad related degree is a PLUS but not necessary
- Background in Martial Arts/Boxing/Athletics is a PLUS but not necessary
- At least 3 months-1-year of Personal-Training or Group-Training experience