Gainey Village Health Club and Spa is currently looking for a Personal Trainer with exceptional training knowledge and experience!
Do you want to work in a fun resort atmosphere? Then Village Health Clubs & Spas is the place you want to be! Here at The Village we encourage and foster a work life balance, healthy living and benefits like full club access!
If you have passion for fitness training and helping people change to enhance their lives with the drive to be a part of a team that WOWs our members every day then we are looking for you.
Instruct and advise members on a person-to-person level using up to date techniques and methods to ensure proper use of strength training equipment, free weights and cardiovascular equipment. Provide clients with the highest level of professionalism and dedication through accurate fitness evaluations and effective comprehensive programs designed to help members achieve results and ensure clients are satisfied with workout program while remaining motivated to attain personal fitness goals.
Summary Of Essential Job Functions:
• Consult comprehensively with new and continuing clients to determine fitness goals
• Conduct proper assessments of new and continuing client capabilities including strength, flexibility, body mass index, and other criteria
• Analyze fitness goals of individual clients to determine feasibility and best method to attain goals
• Design individualized, specific fitness plan for each client based on goals, capabilities, health, potential barriers and safety concerns
• Attract and retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service and participate with fitness and Village teams toward member retention goals
• Monitor and instruct members on a personal level using up to date techniques and methods to ensure proper use of strength training equipment, free weights and cardiovascular equipment
• Assist with integrating new members into the club, which includes fostering a fitness lifestyle through education
• Conduct individual and group fitness education programs for new and continuing clients to assess and recommend personal training programs
• Produce and increase personal training revenue
• Extend client base of personal training services
• Lead clients and other staff by example, consistently conveying a positive attitude, passion and pride in work
• Develop a personal rapport with members and clients, motivating to participate in fitness programs
• Educate members on current health and fitness issues and trends
• Maintain clean work environment which includes ensuring restoring the area to a condition of cleanliness i.e. putting away the fitness equipment after each training session, wipe down the area with gym wipes
• Ensure the safe use and maintenance of any fitness equipment
• Other duties as assigned