CRUNCH IS CURRENTLY HIRING CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINERS AT OUR CLUBS IN BUFFALO
THE CRUNCH PHILOSOPHY: There are no judgments here – No too much or not enough. No glares of disapproval. Here we keep open minds. We are nurturers. We seek only to encourage, empower and entertain. There is no one type. There is no one reason. There is no one way. What we are is a diverse community; what we have is a culture of fun; what there is, is room for everyone: all kinds of people with all kinds of goals who’ve chosen to come reach them with us. CRUNCH. NO JUDGMENTS.
PERKS OF BEING A PERSONAL TRAINER AT CRUNCH:
• Earning Potential of 70K+
• Top compensation plan of any commercial gym with Signing Bonus, Referral Bonus, Full-Time Trainer Bonus, Monthly Bonus & Monthly Commission opportunities
• Great facilities with functional training areas, top-of-the-line strength & cardio equipment featuring the latest trends and technology in our industry
• Continuing education opportunities with in-house certifications and workshops offered monthly (i.e. discounted NASM-workshops, TRX-STC, TRX Rip Trainer, Kettlebell Concepts, Annette Lang and much more.)
• Tuition reimbursement program up to $600.00 per year for CEU's
• Complimentary dotFIT Nutrition Certification
• Complimentary CPR/AED Re-certifications
• Insurance Coverage and Full-Time Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
• Complimentary membership and discounts in club
• Energetic atmosphere that promotes work/life balance
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to build clientele by administrating fitness assessments and safely conducting personal training sessions
• Ensures accurate administration of client programs, including dotFIT programs, supplement purchases, measurement tracking and workout programs
• Assists in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, supplement booths, body fat tables, seminars, and workshops
• Ability to sell the value and importance of personal training sessions to our members.
• Responsible for achieving personal monthly revenue objectives set forth by the company
• Organization skills and ability to maintain a neat presentation of the fitness floors at all times
• Ability to adjust and operate all fitness equipment
• Possess an enthusiastic, passionate, friendly and ambitious personality
High School or better.