This position is responsible for increasing utilization and member engagment during the evening hours on the Spa and Health Club at Trump. Personal Trainers work individually with clients, helping them devise custom exercise plans to help them achieve their physical fitness goals. Personal Trainers make sure that their clients are doing exercises correctly. This is a part time position with an opportunity to become full time through PT sessions, Group Fitness classes and member engagement hours.
• Maintains a client base by selling minimum level of new Personal Training packages as determined by the facility manager.
• Promotes all facility programs/activities by discussing other department areas that may assist members with a total facility experience. Must keep current with facility calendar - programs, events and activities.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge about exercise, health, and fitness by remaining current with trends in the industry.
• Participates in facility events, activities, and seminars when directed by management.
• Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques.
• Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
• Other duties as assigned
• College degree in physical education or related field preferred
• Certification from a nationally recognized agency such as ACE, AFFA, ASCM, NSCA, and NSPA
• Current first aid, CPR, and other safety certifications when required by the client
• Ability to demonstrate equipment use for exercise training
• Must be able to lift 45-pound weight plates
• Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
• Strong team player
• Ability to stand for long periods
• Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
• This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
• This position is dedicated to increase health club and personal training utilization in the evening rush hour times. Opportunities to personal train on other times as well.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.