Anytime Fitness is currently hiring for a Manager & Certified Trainers for a New Location in Davenport Iowa.
Anytime Fitness mission is to raise the self-esteem of the world. A perfect candidate will be available for flexable hours, be a team leader, have a passion for health and fitness, and most importantly, be a great representative of our brand! To be considered for this position, you must be a high-energy self starter, have a extroverted personality, be a good motivator/coach, and enjoy sales, marketing and building great culture in the club.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Provide excellent customer service to all athletes, patients, members and guests (clients) of Anytime Fitness
- Conducts service appointments with clients which include but not limited to equipment and facility orientations, fitness assessments/consultations, individual training sessions, small group training sessions, and team training sessions.
- Consults with clients to determine and define training needs and formulate appropriate programming to achieve desired outcome.
- Implements appropriate training with clients, regularly assesses clients on desired outcome, and adjusts programming to achieve desired outcome when necessary.
- Continually coaches and monitors all clients to ensure all safety protocol is being followed to prevent injury.
- Maintains a personal health and fitness lifestyle consistent with company guidelines.
- Works closely with the Manager on maintaining positive relationships with clients.
- Maintains current information on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
- Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to and enforces club policies and procedures as they pertain to club operations.
- Successfully completes training and educational courses as required.
Required Skills & Prerequisites
• 2-year degree in related health or science field required with 4-year degree in exercise science or related field preferred.
• 2 years of experience or education in the field of health and fitness is required.
• 1+ years of training and coaching experience preferred.
Licenses / Certifications / Registrations
• Must hold a training certification from at least one of the following NCCA accredited organizations:
o National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
o American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
o National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
o American Council on Exercise (ACE)
• Current CPR certification.
• Current AED certification.
• All C.E.U.’s and certifications must be kept current
• Must be willing to obtain certifications as defined by company policy.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens.
• Must be flexible, early mornings and evenings. Full-time, 40+ hours per week.