Park Ridge, IL
Fitness Formula Clubs
Park Ridge, IL
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The personal trainer position will include developing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining individual exercise recommendations for club clients in a professional and quality manner to ensure exceptional member satisfaction and retention. This position will also include selling personal training sessions and/or programs. The Prime Directive is to get and keep members.
Personal Trainer Requirements:
- Provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment for members, guests, and co-workers.
- Help retain and attain new members through club promotion and customer service excellence.
- Conduct New Member Fitness Consultation and New Join Services for all new members within their first 60 days from join date. All members are to receive a personalized workout upon completion of the integration sessions.
- Assist members with specific concerns on the fitness floor including spotting them during exercise sessions.
- Promote all FFC programs through relationship building with members on the floor uncovering their interests and matching them to FFC offerings.
- Provide and monitor quality exercise recommendations for individual clients, ensuring the attainment of their specific goals.
- Attend all required department, continuing education meetings, and member appreciation parties.
- Keep primary personal trainer certification and CPR/AED current.
- Maintain all client files to include: fitness evaluation and a copy of the client exercise program.
- Bachelor of Science degree in exercise physiology or an allied health related field or one (1) nationally recognized third party accredited personal trainer certification and at least one year of experience.
- Trainers possessing only an undergraduate degree in an exercise science related field must obtain a nationally accredited personal trainer certification within 3 months.
- Current CPR and AED certification.
- Physical strength and manual dexterity.
Our Purpose as a company is to enhance the lives of our members and guests by improving their overall health and well-being
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position