Lifestyle Fitness Center
29 Pleasant Hill Road Scarborough
Maine, ME 04074
Personal Trainers play a key role in the club’s and company’s overall success by:
1) Achieving and exceeding Personal Training sales and revenue goals and selling ancillary services;
2) Advising members and guests on programs and activities that will help them meet their long and short term health and fitness goals;
3) Providing members and guests with excellent service and enhancing their sense of belonging and community within the club.
1. Provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to Lifestyles Fitness members.
a. Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques.
b. Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals.
c. Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress.
d. Represent the club in an energetic, motivating, and positive manner
2. Manage client files and document exercise progress utilizing club software.
3. Ensure that fitness equipment is safe and maintained and fitness equipment is put away in an organized manner at all times
4. Participate in marketing strategies that will enhance personal training services
5. Perform other duties as required. Employee responsibilities are subject to change at any time.
• Possess at least one nationally recognized certification in group exercise/personal training
• Have experience in a fitness or health club environment
• A passion for health and wellness and the ability to influence people in overcoming their obstacles to exercising and joining a fitness club.
• Interact with others in an enthusiastic, friendly, and positive manner
• Possess a professional demeanor and outstanding customer service skills
• Have exceptional verbal communication skills
• Possess effective leadership abilities and are highly motivated
Employer Contact Information