F45 uses scientifically proven concepts to push your body to do its best. Participants complete intervals throughout the 45 min training sessions.This workout helps build strength, increase energy, surpass workout plateaus and tone and shape your body like nothing else. F45 is the fastest growing franchise in the world with 1000+ locations open and more coming. Check out www.f45training.com to find out more.
PersonalTrainer/ Group Fitness Coach Job Description:
The F45 Personal Trainer will lead up to 38 participants through F45 specific group training sessions.
· Responsible for creating positive, high energy, F45 personal training sessions
· Responsible for organization and cleanliness of the training floor, as well as other area of the studio when needed.
· Responsible for marketing your F45 Training services inside and outside the F45 studio. Examples are marketing events with your F45 team, corp events, tents and tables
· Responsible for building F45 attendance and retaining current clientele
· Responsible for the safety of your participants in regards to heart rate, exercise technique, posture and spine, as well as joint stress and stability when resistance training
· Responsible for your scheduled F45 group personal training sessions including but not limited to requesting substitute trainers to cover your session, helping other trainers when available and assisting as a floor trainer when applicable.
· Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and all relative, mandatory webinars and other requested corporate meetings and continuing education presentations.
· Handle member concerns/feedback in a professional, objective manner with the goal of resolution and retention when applicable.
· Assist Sales Associates, when needed, with F45 studio tours/sales with new prospects as well as staying abreast with current pricing options.
· Must be flexible and willing to work weekends when needed and as requested by your Studio Manager and/or Head Trainer