• Must be able to market personal training and obtain clients.
• Requires excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
• Must enjoy communicating and working with people
REQUIRED EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Must have a minimum of two years of education in the field of exercise science or a related field and at least two years experience in a similar position; or a Bachelor’s degree in exercise science or a combination of education and experience
• Nationally recognized personal training certification (NSCA, ACE, NASM, ACSM preferred. Other certifying bodies and/or specialty certifications will be considered.)
• Must have current CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications (must be obtained within 60 days of hire)
• Must be able to physically demonstrate proper usage of equipment, including weights of 25 – 50 lbs. While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with arms and hands; and hear or talk. The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Must be able to spot problems and assist clients when working on floor – lift, stretch, bend, squat, twist, reach.
• Must be able to set up equipment and move weights up to 50 lbs.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com FOR CONSIDERATION
Employer Contact Information
1904 Atlantic Ave