VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family, and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you below at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, complimentary club membership, and a benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
The purpose of this position is to provide the members of VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa with world class customer service through offering fitness advice, providing assistance on the fitness floor, presenting the full menu of fitness services, and customizing and delivering comprehensive exercise programs. These programs will be designed to provide improvement in overall health and fitness while ensuring the members’ safety at all times. Fitness Advisors will be role models utilizing positive energy, motivation and encouragement to deliver expertise and results driven programs. Advisors will proactively educate members on various aspects of health and fitness in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of present industry and individual and group training fitness trends
- Advanced knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology
- Understanding and utilization of fitness industry gold standards and bench marks
- Ability to drive revenue through the sales and service of personal training
- Minimum 1 year training experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to strike up a conversation with members and to approach members with assistance and advice
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- At least one Nationally recognized certification from the following required prior to hire date:
- Current C.P.R. and First Aid certifications required prior to hire date
- 4-Year Degree in the Fitness Field preferred
For more information about VillaSport please visit our website at www.villasport.com